About me

Hi there, My name is Ashlee, nice to meet you!

I'm guessing if you clicked this page, it's because you want to get to know a little bit more about me and who I am.
I'm a small town girl, but I've lived in a lot of different places; Alaska, Arizona and North Carolina to name a few. Living in all of these wonderful places has given me an appreciation for life and all of the beauty that surrounds us.

I am a wife to a loving husband, a mother to 3 beautiful children ( Allee, Addison, and Alex). I have to pups, Luna & Rowdy, as well as the amazing guinea pig duo: Peaches & Penelope. I have a passion for photography. I absolutely love meeting new people and traveling new places. It's so exciting to bring out someone's personality in an image that they will be able to cherish forever.

In my photography I love natural light, this means the sun is my best friend with its lovely glow lighting up your face. I also have an amazing studio to show you.

Currently, I reside in Hoopeston, IL and serve East Central Illinois and West Central Indiana. I would love to come to your favorite location, or I can take you to one of mine. I think you would be surprised at the beautiful places that are right here in Hoopeston! We can also spend time in the studio.

Send me an e-mail now or give me a call, I'm excited to get to know more about you and can't wait to work with you! 217.495.1117 * hello@ashleelewis.com

Comments